Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday MAMA!





Wishing you a great day and another great year!
Mama, you are the only person I know that gets more adventurous, more interesting and more lovely every year. I hope to  enjoy life even half as much as you do when I’m your age. Hell, I wish I enjoyed life half as much as you do at my age.
Thank you for making me believe I can do anything. Thanks to you, I can!







 Mom love hugs and kisses and help with the dishes.- Anonymous
Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
- Anonymous
A Mom is honest a Mom is true a Mom is precious My Mom is You. Happy Birthday to YOU. 
-Anonymous
For the hand that rocks the cradle - Is the hand that rules the world.
- William Ross Wallace
Cordless Mom, Recharge with hugs!
- Anonymous
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Jewish Proverb





























I hope that whenever you think of me, you'll always see a part of you in me. Happy Birthday Mother- Anonymous
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
-Henry Beecher
As I count my blessings, I can't help but think of you. Thank you for the difference you have made in my life, dear Mother.
- Anonymous
If I could choose from all the mothers in the world, Mom, I'd choose you.
- Anonymous
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
- Sarah Malin
There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
- Archibald Thompson
I'm so happy you are my mom and I love you and wish you a very best birthday.
- Anonymous
May peace fill all the empty spaces around you and may happiness answer all your wishes. Happy Birthday, dear Mother.
- Anonymous
If there's something that you're dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all. Happy Birthday.
- Anonymous
Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. 
- DeWitt Talmage


I love you, 
Happy Hippie 




No comments:

Post a Comment