Friday, February 17, 2012

DIY Billy Buttons !!

I have an obsession with Craspedia aka  billy buttons but I can not find them anywhere and when I did they cost and pretty penny...... I read a DIY blog on how to make them. I went to all the local craft stores to find yellow felt and none was to be found... So I used my big brain and improvised.

They did not come out all that great but its trail and error. I will work on perfecting them.


What you will need: Cotton Balls, spray paint, wooden sticks, floral tape and time :)







With the next bunch that I make . I am going to soak the painted balls in Elmer's glue and water and then roll them so that they will be perfect circles. Also, I plan to get thinner wooden sticks .....

Have fun and remember every home needs a little color !!

Happy Hippie 
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment