Monday, May 9, 2011

Ry you amaze me !

RTB,
How is it possible to love you more and more everyday ? I sit and think while you are asleep thinking was he made for me . The answer i come to each and every time is YES ! We both had to go through and deal with people that we never wish we had to. But baby without the bad hateful relationships we would not know us. LOVE ..... this is how its supposed to be. Our connection is like nothing before. You tell me this often now i know its true.  In fact I have always known its true , but with each day and each kiss each note each smile each wink and each UMPH .. You Ryan T Bergers are truly amazing. I am so happy and i feel truly blessed that i will soon be Mrs. Bergers !   6 months , 1 day , 17 hours , 18 mins, and 56 seconds until that day.

 I love the love that we share Ryan. Its so beautiful . And yes I have tears in my eyes thinking of how happy we are. It makes me feel so good for us to bring up our kids in a home full of love . The way they look at us when you kiss me on my nose . Or the way they look at us when i am cooking dinner and you just wrap your arms around me. James is the best , it means so much to me  the things that come out of his mouth…. Like how I make his world a happier place . That night when he was telling me how happy he is that I am going to be his step mom and how Jasmine and Jonah and I make us a full happy family. I never could have imagined Ryan this is no fairy tale . This is our tale and it has a happy beginning and no ending.

Our love is a journey , Starting at forever ending at never.

I love you sweets !


Love Always and forever your butterfly !


Leiko Renee Munford- Bergers 








No comments:

Post a Comment