Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Jack and James ,

Hello Boys,

Because of you I can Hear Happy Mothers day.. Ring through my ears as i walk in at 11 pm from a little party my friends had.  James you have been by far the best kid i have every loved .... other than jasmine and jonah.  You are the best kid ever and i can only pray that my son can be half the kid you are.  You alone have given me hope . i know that at 8 years old this maybe a little deep for you but take from what i wrote to jonah as if it were to you and jack.

YOU kids are the best little people ever . Thank you so much for keeping my world a happier place.

Love Always,

koko " mAMa Koko

2 comments:

  1. The post is to jack and James... It says hello boys and it says you kids. Please JEFTINK02 do no read into things . Nothing but equal love for all four of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete