Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Soul-consciousness

All humans want to be honest. All humans want peace. All humans want to do what is right. So, what causes the disconnect between our authentic desires and our reality? Fear.

Fear is an omnipresent fork in the road. You see it when you look back at your life and recognize when you went against your true nature and made a decision that you later regretted. We are not honest when we allow the fear of hurting ourselves or someone else binds our actions. We commonly choose conflict over peace for the fear of losing power; but power gained through competition will never sustainably serve us.

The default setting for all humans is honesty, peace, and truth. We know through experience that when we embrace these we find happiness. So how can we find honesty, truth, and peace in our daily practice? We don’t, for these qualities already lie within each and every moment, we simply have to peel away that which is obscuring genuine expression.

"In every block of marble I see a statue as plain as though it stood before me, shaped and perfect in attitude and action. I have only to hew away the rough walls that imprison the lovely apparition to reveal it to the other eyes as mine see it."—Michelangelo

Allow your truth to be your art.

I have come a long way. I feel as if I am finally where I am meant to be. When it comes to having soul consciousness. I know that I am a soul that brings peace, power, purity, love and bliss into action, not anger greed, ego, lust or attachment.
My relationships with others are purified and elevated. There is no sense of bondage, without soul consciousness relationships become bondage and causes sorrow rather than enjoyment.

My soul is able to harmonize with others with happiness and peace.  Without soul consciousness conflicts happen. There is negativity, sensitivity and disunity.

Let your soul live and see how truly free you can be..


Unconditional Love, Peace and Happiness...
Happy Hippie


Joshua Scott Onysko


Raja Meditation 

No comments:

Post a Comment