Sunday, August 11, 2013

I am a grin....

I am a grin.
I am an escape valve for an abundance of mirth, a merry explosion from within, a mood of mind and manner that can change a night to dawn. 

I wrinkle the chin, crinkle the eyes, and crease the face on its way toward more total delight.

 I am the adolescence of laughter. An outward expression of inward hilarity. I look good, feel good, and am good. 

I am the gift of a friend, an occasion, or a mood.

 I am fed bus sense of humor,kept alive by attitude, continued by conclusions. I do not win out over all men. Some are married to a #frown, and past masters of the art of growl. 

I am a grin. I am for playgrounds filled with children, for kittens five days old, for merry music in the spring,for all those times when joy is a tickle in your ❤ and a melody in your mind. I am most often an accident. I cannot be planned. Perhaps this is what makes me so much fun.
From a little book that we read each night to our son.... 
Written by Neil Wyrick  


Love and peace....
Happy hippie









No comments:

Post a Comment