Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wow !!!! 246 Hours until I marry my best friend !!!


Our Wedding day songs
Just a combo of our favorite songs..

Better Today- Coffey

Cant Help Falling In Love - Ingrid Michaelson

Far Away- Ingrid Michaelson

Honey Bee- Blake Shelton

Honey Bee- Zee Avi

This-Darius Rucker

The Way That I am- Ingrid Michaelson

Wedding Day- Seal

When I Grow Up- Diana Ross

You and I- Ingrid Michaelson

All You Need is Love- The Beatles

Angel- Natasha Bedingfield

Can't Help Falling In Love- UB40

Crazy For You- Adele

Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles

I Do- Colbie Caillat

Make You Feel My Love- Adele

Upside Down- Jack Johnson

Amber- 311

All You Need is Love- The Beatles

Better Together- Jack Johnson

Bubbly- Colbie Caillat

Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson

Far Away- Ingrid Michaelson

I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

In Spite of Ourselves- John Prime & Iris DeMent

Jungle Gym- G. Love

Lucky- Jason Mraz

Magic- Colbie Caillat

Midnight Bottle- Colbie Caillat

More Than Anyone- Gavin DeGraw

No One- Cas Haley

Oxygen- Colbie Caillat

Song For A Friend- Jason Mraz


Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland

We Belong Together- Gavin DeGraw

You and I Both- Jason Mraz

Mr. Tambourine Man- Bob Dylan

Something Good This Way Comes- Jakob Dylan

First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes

Fireflies- Owl City

Bubble Toes- Jack Johnson

BE OK-Ingrid Michaelson

Wonderwall-Oasis
And the list goes on ........




Things are coming together !!












Happy Hippie .....

No comments:

Post a Comment