Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Perfection

I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,
or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will
search for answers.

I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be HERE now when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are OURS;
And  we will share  laughter forever.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you,
and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship,
from your values, from me.
I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow,
room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
and put them back in place. And promise to NEVER break your powerful little heart.

I can't tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your best friend For the rest of our tomorrows !!



Baby Bean 

Can someone say LIPS !!

ALL FOR YOU... Not much but you love it !


I love that we can be ourselves together !!

Love you porky pine peanuts !!

to add to all those angel kisses !!!

jammin on the one.... ;) stop " trying" to look sooo serious !

In the middle of Labor you had to whisper I love you and things will be OK ! JOKER I love you too

Happy Halloween my nerd your pumpkin !

SMARTY PANTS !

ALWAYS impressing me ....

save some love for the baby Ry.... 

upside down ....Jack Johnson

I did not know that you were going to make a face.. Silly faces to the Magi...



Platypus.... lol look at my big Ole chicklet teeth ! You must love me !!


I kissed your brain that day !!

Happy Forever 

LOL

Boogies anyone, A HOT MESS WE ARE !

who has the biggest smile? You do

Whatcha doing ??????

Umph I love you mostest !!

It feels like we have known each other since then... I wish I had slipped you my number at storehouse !!  Although that would have made things a tad bit different !

Wake up... I love your ginger beard !! 

Love love love US 

XTC kissing you  XTC

with you I feel higher than any mountain..

My fave shirt ..... Memories.... Poppysmic .. doda dooda ddooooddaaa

UMPH 
My muddy Buddy 


Crazy in love tooo..

Peace Love and Mad Happiness,
Happy Hippie 

No comments:

Post a Comment