Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Come On, Get Higher

OUR DAYS HAVE BEEN FULL OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS!



Fried Mushrooms.....

Showing me the legs that I LOOOVVVE .....

LOVING his fried mushrooms......



Our Special Spot ......

My perfect Little Man and SUPER PERFECT Big Man ...

Jonah being Shy....

Flowers make the world a better / prettier place......

Someone LOVES taking pictures of me, When I am  not paying attention..

And they happened to be the ones that he loves best .....

Fried Green Tomatoes..... Yummm


Chillaxin .....

I love them so much !!!



My Heart stings ( not pictured Jasmine, James and Jack )

Ryan's Sand Message

WE ARE FOOD LOVERS !!

I kissed His Brain !!!

No, the sign should say  FLA sunshine in Koko's Heart !

I love me some RTB !!!

My baby's First day at the BEACH !!

RANDOM....

43 and windy 

Love Sponge 

Buying his very first hand rolled Cigar.  Cigar & Cafe in Maderia  Beach on Johns Pass !

BURRRRRRR !



So many more seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months , years and  I pray for   AT LEAST  5 decades with this man!!

Later Days,
Happy Hippie 

No comments:

Post a Comment