Sunday, October 27, 2013

Inspired....




On my yoga journey I have been blessed to meet and be taught by a number of AMAZING people. Today I am going to take a little time to thank them.... My life has changed  in such a dramatic way from the waving of my flame by these people. I love you all so very much... 

Namaste 

Val spies... 
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

The owner of the lotus pond. Thank you for having such a magical place that opens many doors for many people. 

Chay Prieto
About 8 years ago jasmine was on life support and I needed an escape. I went to a yoga class at the lotus room and she was my teacher. My light at the end of the tunnel. Didn't know I could quiet my mind until that day. Now years later... I go to a Ytt and she's one of my teachers. 

Nancy M. Lead me to the path of children's yoga. After a talk with her I realized where I needed to be...

Alissa Futch Grzybowski !!! Alissa has such style and class with all that she does. I love her sweet humble spirit.

Erin wheeler umm speachless !! Lucky Cat Yoga

Erin wheeler, Eric wheeler and Roger MCKEever!!  Love this group sooo much

Nicole WHiting... My soul sista
Nicole and Jordan 
Karin Stephan www.yogamacro.com
I can not say enough about this 70+ powerhouse. She has worked along side B.K.S Iyengar !! My hour 1:1 with her was amazing.

Swami  Vidyananda

Haris Lender the creator of KAY. Peace begins with me. I love this woman. She makes me feel powerful for some strange magical reason. She is amazing. If you are looking to do a kids yoga training look no more. Even if you have no desire to be a kids yoga teacher, if you have kids or grand kids ... She has the tools to make it all better and all easier.

Stephen Jones umm not only is he an amazing yoga teacher, we both have track and field in our blood.

Preston and Christen Scott 

Denice McClure Florida power yoga !!

Mc Yogi !! Amazing DJ 

Britt
Tara R. Can't wait to get to the studio in Jacksonville.
Kaley Gay
This crazy crazy lady... Much love to her, she keeps me on my toes. She keeps my belly and cheeks hurting...:)

Of course my rock !!! My hubby. I finally got him to play with me .... 

My sweet princess jasmine.. None of this would have EVER happened without her little soul.


Larissa.... The woman who taught me to breath....
My little yogi Jonah !!!



Summer... Miss mat strap.. You rock !!


Shana my love..... 


The bois ..... They really keep me walking this line... Love them..


These people are all so amazing in everyway possible.... I love them .. I Appreciate them ....

Happy hippie 

2 comments:

  1. I am beyond honored. Lots of amazing folks on that list. Keep spreading the love Koko!

    ReplyDelete