Sunday, February 17, 2013

A strong kind of love.

Everything happens for a reason. This past 48 hours has been very very emotional for my family. Things are really put into prospective when something goes wrong. Our little moonbeam broke his leg Friday at around 2 pm. How is still a mystery to us. Fell off the couch, tripped whatever the case was it was a freak accident. Never before would I have believed in freak accidents until NOW. We have been here before with Jasmine. A full body cast the whole pain and feeling  hopeless mess. This time it's different. With Jasmine we expect that. I mean she had a MAJOR surgery. She never walked or talked or complained about ANYTHING.

With Jonah I am so use to him running around and being a boy. I feel hopeless. My hubby is so freaking wonderful, this hospital stay amplified his love for me and our family. RTB I thank god for you !!' You were able to keep me so strong. He brought my yoga mat to me so that I could go into my own little zone while by our sons bed.

I really appreciate the people who sent text messages and came to the hospital. I have always been that person who goes the extra mile for my friends. So, it really meant a lot to know that people care. Even people that I thought would never give a rats butt, sent sincere messages. I have a new respect for that person. "Like me she is learning to live"!!! Thank You Sherry B.


Peace love and a speedy recovery to my lil man.....

Happy hippie !


Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
~Elizabeth Stone

A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided.
~Robert Brault
Your children need your presence more than your presents.
~Jesse Jackson

It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.
~Joyce Maynard

Here are some pics from Friday morning until right now Sunday 2/17 @ 3:00 . (49 hours of our lives  )




















































No comments:

Post a Comment